Sunday, February 7, 2016

Taking a walk through Tokyo

Landed in Tokyo and on my way to the hotel to get some sleep on a “soft” bed, I hope. The city is alive even at night with all kinds of new things to see.

The stunning sight of the lights and the cherry blossoms contrasting each other.


Seeing some of the men and woman dressed in traditional kimonos in the heart of the city and having the cherry blossom backdrop is truly a site to behold.


My first glimpse of the Tokyo tower I know my hotel said they were close so I know I’m not far off.

First time seeing vending machines with some really interesting things inside, having both hot and cold thing to select.


As the night gets later the color seem to fade from the cherry blossoms as they seem to be more of gray in the darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment