Friday, April 29, 2016

The very last bits of splendor and calm from Ginkaku-ji temple.



It’s a sham I have to leave such a calming place from the beautiful walking path to the peaceful Zen sand gardens. 





This is my favorite picture of the Ginkaku-ji Temple it is just so clear and still as if time stopped and waited for me to take this picture.

This man is redoing part of the sand garden. I have to say this looks like a very calming job to do.

This Zen garden sculptor creates a miniature stylized landscape through carefully composed arrangements of rocks, water features, moss, pruned trees and bushes, and uses gravel or sand that is raked to represent ripples in water.

This picture makes the Ginkaku-ji Temple look as if it is sweating from its brow and felling the slow passage of time.

The last shot of the Ginkaku-ji Temple as I leave this peaceful calm world behind.


No comments:

Post a Comment